We are on the lookout for inspiring Senior Frontend (React.js) Engineers to join our community in Belgrade.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune’s most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities.
Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Senior Frontend (React.js) Engineers to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job, you ask?
- Implement well-designed, testable, and efficient React.js code
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity
- Write clear and detailed technical documentation
- Focus on performance and optimization
- Analyze and estimate client requirements
- Perform code reviews
- Have regular and up-to-date reporting to the service delivery manager and/or client, in accordance with a predetermined way of working
- Mentor less experienced developers and interns
- Assist recruitment team in performing technical interviews
You will stand out if you have
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with front-end design patterns
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries
- Very good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of git and different branching strategies
- Experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!