Our partner Noumena Digital is a Swiss-based start-up that creates superior technology and a paradigm-shifting approach to develop the next generation of enterprise software. Their technology is geared towards delivering true end-to-end process automation of complex multiparty business systems. The advanced tech stack with its advanced tooling allows for accelerated agile development and significantly more efficient sustainable operations and maintenance.
Noumena Digital builds enterprise products and solutions across a variety of industries (energy, finance, construction) with their own smart contract language using cutting-edge technology. Their success is built on process-oriented distributed technology, a focused vision and strategy, an international team of business and technology experts, a cross-industry customer base, and a strong external partner network.
Together with our partner, we are forming a new team and we are looking for a: Senior Frontend Engineer - Smart Protocol Solutions to join an engineering team of motivated, collaborative, and creative people. They are backend, frontend, DevOps, and full-stack engineers that are excited about developing innovative software. They enjoy working together to create products, but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. The Noumena Digital team in Serbia will initially have two backend and two frontend engineers with a perspective to grow up to 20 people during the following year.
- Development of responsive web frontends.
- Contribute thoughtfully to the frontend strategy in order to increase their delivery speed.
- Help to define and implement the end-to-end stack supporting their proprietary business protocol modeling engine.
- Proactively take ownership of decisions to deliver business value in a high-skilled, flat-structured work environment.
- Experience and motivation working with vanilla JS, TypeScript, Web APIs, and web standards.
- Multi-year hands-on experience with one or more frontend frameworks like Angular, React, Vue.
- Familiarity with at least one state management solution like Redux, Vuex, NgRx/NgXs, Mobx.
- A keen eye for user interface design and usability.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Experience and passion for building libraries and solid APIs.
- Dedication to creating robust and testable code.
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills.
- Team player, flexible, proactive, and able to work under pressure.
- Speak English fluently, and can clearly express your thoughts.
- Speaking German is an added asset although not mandatory.
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge.
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons.
- Work with an international team of world-class engineers.
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!