We are looking for:
Senior Front End Web Developer/Engineer
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
The company’s web and mobile solutions are adopted globally for a variety of applications, including onboarding, identity & ID verification, and transactions by some of the world’s largest financial institutions, governments, and retailers.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
Incode is seeking Senior iOS engineers to join our mobile development team. We are building flexible SDKs and end-to-end solutions on top of our machine learning tech. You will help to design and build new features for our iOS products. A fluid, delightful user interface is the goal, be ready to use a lot of Core Animation and Augmented Reality to do it. You will be working with our engineers to have an easy to use, performant and stable iOS SDK. You will help us grow a dynamic, international development team. We are looking for smart, driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Applicants with knowledge of node.js and Java will be at an advantage
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
- Familiarity with tools such as as Sketch or Photoshop
What you can expect:
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues (We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian or Romanian)
We’re looking for smart individuals who are self-starters, constantly up for a challenge and willing to learn at lightning speed. Unlock your potential, discover your future, and have a chance to make a profound impact in the world with Incode.