- Manage your own PHP projects including estimating, defining and describing relevant tasks for yourself and for other developers.
- Focus on creative and logical solutions and meet the costumer’s requirements in the best possible way.
- Show active interest in technical developments. Put your learnings into practice on a regular basis.
- Constantly push our development stack and improve our PHP setup.
- Work closely with our project managers and frontend developers and understand their needs.
- Optimize and maintain ongoing projects.
- Act as mentor for junior developers and share your skills and knowledge internally.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in PHP, preferably with web-based applications.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symphony, Laravel or Codeigniter is an additional asset.
- Excellent skills in using object-oriented design patterns and RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of established CMS solutions like Typo3 or Wordpress.
- Experience in SQL with mySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Focus on clean code which is easy to maintain.
- Hands-on approach. Structured and independent way of working. Used to teamwork.
- Fluent in English with colleagues and customers.
- Family-friendly with flexible working hours and possibility of remote work.
- Challenging projects with interesting international customers.
- Attractive compensation package including private health insurance and additional vacation days.
- Generous budget for individual coaching and personal development.
- Apply for this position
We love to turn the world upside down! kraftwerk is one a leading agency with headquarters in Vienna, Austria. With more than 60 highly motivated experts, we cover four streams: Consulting, Communications, Technology and Data. We create information, communication and e-commerce solutions and products for medium and large companies and help them take the next step in the digital age.