- Manage your own projects in C# ASP.NET.
- Work with modern programming concepts and create experiences that meet customer expectations.
- Show active interest in technical developments. Put your learnings into practice on a regular basis.
- Understand the scope of a project and provide logical and creative solutions.
- Balance being accurate and concentrating on the details while keeping deadlines.
- Act as mentor for junior developers and share your skills and knowledge internally.
- Ability and willingness to lead a team is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in creating web-based applications written in
- C# ASP.NET.
- Excellent skills in C# programming language, object-oriented software design patterns / concepts and ASP .Net MVC / Web API framework (RESTful web services).
- Solid knowledge in writing SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Professional experience in backend development with CMS solutions, preferably Umbraco.
- Expert knowledge of source control tools like GIT.
- Focus on clean code which is easy to maintain.
- Hands-on approach. Structured and independent way of working. Used to teamwork.
- Fluent in English with colleagues and customers.
- Family-friendly with flexible working hours and possibility of remote work.
- Challenging projects with interesting international customers.
- Attractive compensation package including private health insurance and additional vacation days.
- Generous budget for individual coaching and personal development.
- Apply for this position
We love to turn the world upside down! kraftwerk is one a leading agency with headquarters in Vienna, Austria. With more than 60 highly motivated experts, we cover four streams: Consulting, Communications, Technology and Data. We create information, communication and e-commerce solutions and products for medium and large companies and help them take the next step in the digital age.