For our client we are currently looking for an Senior DevOps/Software Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Baloise team, for a full-time engagement, and join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office. The Baloise Group is more than just a traditional insurance company. The changing security, safety and service needs of society in the digital age lie at the heart of its business activities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required Skills: Java 8 and beyond, Spring / SpringBoot, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jenkins, Groovy
- The technical role of the compliance team comprises various tasks in different areas of the field and is quite a mix of DevOps Engineer and Software Engineer.
- The major part of tasks are related to the integration of third-party software into the Baloise system landscape.
- When it comes to DevOps tasks, receiving, configuring and deploying artifacts from third-party software providers are key elements.
- In addition, it is the responsibility of the compliance software engineer to ensure the operation of those applications through monitoring and maintenance.
- Besides the integration of third-party software, there is as well the necessity of new software to be designed and developed.
- These applications are required either to enable the integration and operation of the third-party software, or to provide additional functionality needed by the team or the compliance users.
- At the heart of the team's internal development is the B-SMART API, which needs to connect around 100 business applications to the compliance domain context.
- It is also the engineer's job to assist other teams in connecting to the API (Apache Kafka) and to provide both guidance and ad-hoc support as well as technical improvements and simplifications for the API itself.
- As an example, the team developed a Java library that can be used by the API consumers to allow faster and easier integration with the API.
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Deadline for applications: 23.07.2021.