- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours, options to work remotely and great work-life balance
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification and sufficient practical experience, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- Strong DevOps mindset, understanding of principles and practices
- Experience in building pipelines and CI/CD workflows using tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Team City or similar
- Experience with cloud platforms – AWS, Azure or GCP
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Experience with infrastructure as code, containerization, virtualization and configuration management
- Monitoring application and platform performance
- Experience with collaboration in an international agile team
- Knowledge of modern application development languages is an advantage
- Building and maintaining microservice based application platforms
- Ensuring a smooth operation of production and development environments and resolving issues, including implementing effective monitoring and incident response strategies
- Guide our customers towards a successful technical solution of their challenges
- Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or server and cloud applications
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring)
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
REady and REcharge comp&ben options are a revolutionary system invented to offer a flexible workplace for our employees. By selecting one of our options, you can perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Need more time with your family? Want to finish your studies? Or are you ready to hustle more and earn more? No worries, we got you covered. With our flexible comp&ben options, we place the power of decision in your hands.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Junior java programer
Zanimljiv intervju. Prvi razgovor prijatan. Iako sam imao tremu pred pocetak intervjua. Sto se tice posla zadovoljan sam bio. Odlicna kompanija. Preporucujem svima.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 7 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Solution Architect 1 plata
Open feedback culture
REady and REcharge comp&ben options
Career path opportunities
Flexible working hours
Training and development budget
International assignments up to 1 year
Private health insurance
Gift coupons for wedding
NY show and gift coupons for kids
100% paid maternity leave
Soft skills workshops
Team building events
Fruits, coffee, juices