Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What will you be doing on the project?
- Developing a microservice platform using Kubernetes, Azure and Azure DevOps
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code solutions with Pulumi/Terraform
- Developing applications that enhance the platform with Golang, Java etc.
- Monitoring application and platform performance
- Creating tools for development automation
- Collaborating with Application Development teams to configure, deploy and debug their applications
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of experience in:
- working in development teams applying Agile methodologies
- building release pipelines and CI/CD workflows using tools like Jenkins, Team City or Azure DevOps
- understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- understanding concepts of cloud and experience with one of the major platforms – AWS, Azure or GCP
- using scripting languages like Python or PowerShell
- Windows Server or Unix administration and troubleshooting
- IaC and configuration management tools (this will be a plus)
- Team collaboration in English language
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- willing to closely collaborate with team members working in multi-disciplinary team
- communicative, eager to exchange with clients and end users on a regular basis
- finding joy in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, cloud-native or desktop applications
- open-minded, able to apply analytical and methodical approach in finding solutions