Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is part of the PTS (Post Trade Service) group that is providing end to end solution for post-trade derivatives processing to our customers. Our clients are some of the world largest financial institutions and our goal is to build world class products that will change Fintech industry. Our team is distributed all over the globe, which we believe gives great opportunity for personal and company growth. Focus of our team is in creating and enhancing products within the solution that would push the boundaries of current business offerings and technology.
What you will be doing:
- Engineer and maintain our build / deployment platform to drive continuous delivery of next generation of financial derivate processing platform
- Be part of our development teams with the view to ramp up DevOps culture of the project
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects CD initiatives
- Administer / Maintain development infrastructure including source control systems, CI / CD servers, CI / CD environments, container orchestration servers –including OS level
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
What you bring:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience in build engineering, automation of testing and deployment
- Experience with CI/CD tool stack is necessary - including vcs systems, CI servers (Jenkins is preferred), build tools, ticketing systems
- Shell scripting experience
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Linux OS
- University degree in Computer Science
- English language fluency
Added bonus if you have:
- Git, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Groovy experience
- Experience in software releasing and versioning
- Experience with deployment of java based applications
- Experience with container technologies like docker
- Knowledge of orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Swarm etc.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware
- Experience with monitoring tools is a plus
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.