Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our IPLM team in Serbia. This is an amazing opportunity to work on one of our newest and most cloud native, and server less products that connect all our products together. The whole team consists of 12 people and is reporting to the DevOps Manager – IPLM. We have a great skill set in multiple areas and we would love to speak with you if you have proven skills in serverless and event driven architecture.
- 4+ years as DevOps Engineer or similar skillsets with experience on various CI/CD and configuration management tools e.g., Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, AWS Code pipeline, Terraform, or similar CI/CD orchestrator tool(s)
- 2+ years of experience on at least one programming language and to provide automation solutions using PowerShell, Python and JSON
- 4+ years of experience on working knowledge and understanding for use, build, deploy, management and monitoring of Amazon AWS services for SaaS products, ex VPC, EC2, Containers, S3, ELB, RDS, Event Bridge, SNS, SQS, Lambda,
- Education (Bachelor's degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, or related degree or at least 4 years of equivalent relevant experience)
It would be great if you also had
- Wider knowledge in operating system administration, cloud platform deployment, and networking protocols
- Knowledge on full-stack monitoring capabilities, security testing, detection, and compliance tools
- Familiarity with Test Automation tools and frameworks: XUnit, Selenium, Cypress JS, etc.
- Education (Master's degree or PhD)
What will you be doing in this role?
- As a part of a DevOps team, this role is responsible to support Development through automation processes, helping to deliver software smoothly and continuously as well as setting the needed infrastructure in native cloud solutions using IaC principles.
- Simplify and improve the software delivery processes and the Developer Experience
- Support cloud-based solutions by building and managing infrastructures in AWS
- Participate in new software architectures design
- Analyze and fix issues identified or reported in a timely manner
- Interact with development teams and cloud providers to get things done efficiently and effectively
Product you will be developing
The main product you will be supporting is a platform for cross application sharing and communication. The system operates by brokering connectivity between applications and customers while enforcing a common data standard for shared data types. Integration hub is API based and provides all connected systems real-time access to data by maintaining a cloud copy of the common format for that data and a full version history. Integration Hub also provides a services framework to drive the automatic enrichment of data as specified by the connected applications. Operated in AWS as a microservice and event driven architecture.
About the Team
The team you will work in have the main responsibility for all our IPMS (Intellectual Property Management Software) products and the software that you will support connect all of them together with other support systems across the Clarivate product space. The team consist of people across the world, mainly, Belgrade, UK, Austria, India, and the US. They have been with the company since 10+ years and some new with just a year.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Working hours are 9 am to 5am CET (with flexible working hours). Possible monthly on-call.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.