Senior DevOps Engineer - Mobi Banka
- Works closely with all infrastructure, engineering and development teams to ensure services are available 24 x 7
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency using automation tools to orchestrate solutions. Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects
- Responsible for site reliability and performance. Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance at improving operational efficiency.
- Conducts infrastructure planning, implementation and performance management through evaluating existing applications and platforms, giving recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Manage source control system
- Organize and manage artefact management systems
- Ensure all systems have required security compliance for patch management and other threat protection.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operational support at scale and efficient use of resources.
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
- Providing help in organising current server stack in a more unanimous and meaningful way. Evaluate and plan for future cloud integration.
- Providing senior level guidance and support to other team members
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Linux operating systems and systems administration
- You are experienced with virtualization/containers (Docker, VMware), cloud platforms (Kubernetes, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience and understanding of CI / CD concepts and tool stack
- Good knowledge of testing workflows, frameworks and tools
- Have advanced knowledge with monitoring tools (nagios, check_mk, grafana)
- General networking skills/knowledge are a big plus
- Experience in supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with configuration and automated infrastructure management tools
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with network security; load balancer; web servers; DB servers
- Have good troubleshooting planning and organizational skills
- Experience in banking solutions is a plus
- Fluent in English
For the good start you will need:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please, apply by 17.01.2020.