Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
The successful candidate must have a strong background in OS(Linux) and database administration.
The position will be responsible for:
- Support new and existing databases.
- Assist to development and production teams with issues related to database.
- Assist with database performance tuning.
- Deploy and maintain database infrastructure, mostly in AWS (both EC2 and RDS/Aurora) with different database engines: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Cassandra.
- Assist to cost optimization tasks by optimizing and/or consolidating existing databases.
- Support Data Orchestration and ETL processes on tasks and issues related to database.
- Automate tasks to help the DB team to optimize work delivery
Candidate must have good skills on the following technologies:
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra.
- Linux system administration. Scripting skills (bash, python, perl...) is a plus.
- Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Some experience working with GIT/BitBucket/SVN.
- Automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins)
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2021.