We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our Delivery Management Team in Belgrade, Serbia. This is an amazing opportunity to work with development team, or within two medium-sized teams. As a Delivery Manager, you will strive to improve the flow of work on the team, track issues, dependencies, risks and drive continuous review and improvement. At times, you will be managing end-to-end medium-sized projects. The Delivery Manager skillset includes a good understanding of technical practices, Agile/Lean schools of thought, how to use metrics to drive change and using Jira to lead the team.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- You have 4-6 years of experience coming from either:
- Project Management knowledge and experience, including Agile methodologies, demonstrated as part of/within current/previous role(s) and/or
- Exposure to technology and software development environments (you have worked within the Software Development Life Cycle).
- You have 2-3 years experience communicating with Business Unit director level stakeholders, facilitating and managing discussions, including technical discussions, within a multidisciplinary teams and up/downstream of them.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience working with team(s)/project(s) that do planning and forecasting at both ticket and project level.
- You have a 1-2 years experience with Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Teams.
It would be great if you also had...
- Understanding/exposure to Agile transformation within organization.
- Exposure working with multi-cultural, global, and remote teams
- Working with development teams on daily basis.
- Knowledge of software development/delivery lifecycle (SDLC) and agile best practices (like DevOps, BDD, CI/CD, …).
- PMP certification would be a plus.
What will you be doing in this role?
- You will be responsible for driving your team to deliver value, improve the flow of work and delivery of output/outcomes.
- You will be implementing Agile/Lean practice and select/combine practices from various sources in your team(s) to meet team’s requirement and style.
- You will be managing data reporting in timely and data-driven manner.
- You will be facilitating and managing discussions and organizing meetings, including technical discussions, within your multidisciplinary teams as well as up/downstream dependent/contributing teams.
- You will be actively managing the partnership of Tech and Product and will be a valued escalation point for any team member, resolving issues within your team.
- Your will be responsible to drive continuous improvement cycle, proactively leading in driving change.
Product you will be developing
You will be a part of the Delivery Team and potentially work with any of the Intellectual Property development teams.
About the Team
As a principal team (line hierarchy org / functional BU) you will be part of and report into Delivery Management Team. In a matrix organization, you will be assigned to one or more Delivery Teams (Teams working on building a software product and inclusive of all required functions) based on the requirements and business priorities. This role is based in Belgrade, which is one of Clarivate’s growth locations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
This is a full-time role. Working hours are as per CEST time zone.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.