IO Global is searching for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Technical Intelligence Team. The team’s main function is to recon our industry and contribute to the most promising projects to feed the company with new trends and projects that the team considers worth developing a strategy on or establishing a partnership with.
As Senior Data Scientist, the data analytics system you set up is undoubtedly the most influential piece of the company's technical strategy. This role will work closely with the Director of Technical Intelligence to define the strategy and requirements, and make technical choices in setting up the unified data processing and analytics platform. The system will enable technical forecasting and will be used by executives (CEO, CTO, etc) and managers of many departments (engineering, research, sales etc).
- Research emerging ML/AI algorithms for aggregating and extracting knowledge from source code repositories, crypto exchanges, on-chain transactions, and other automated systems
- Architect, develop, and own data processing pipelines to map the crypto/blockchain landscape, detecting trends and start-ups, and tracking projects of interest
- Develop reporting, analytics, and query capabilities for the dissemination of knowledge both internally and externally
- Engage with the Engineering, Research, Product, and Business Intelligence teams to identify new metrics, reports, or visualizations to improve decision making
- Join and contribute to a dozen of relevant blockchain ecosystems each year.
- BSc/MSc in a Computer Science field or equivalent practical experience
- 12+ years of experience in data science and computing: data manipulation, machine learning, and high-level programming languages
- Experience in statistical analysis, stochastic systems, natural language processing, or time series analysis
- Hands-on experience with data science libraries (for example, TensorFlow, scikit, PyTorch, Koalas, Keras, etc)
- Hands-on experience with big data processing platforms (for example, Spark, Google BigQuery, Databricks, etc)
- Preferably, work experience with blockchain
- Professional English.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.