JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Senior Data Engineer
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
Are you excited about Big data and Analytics? Would you love the opportunity to design and build data pipeline technologies that will power the next generation advanced analytics capabilities? Does solving complex problems motivate you? If yes, we are looking for you!
JAGGAER is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our Data Pipeline team and help build the technologies used to drive our advanced Analytics capabilities. You will be part of a team responsible for the vision and architecture of scalable data pipeline solutions utilizing various data movement and transformation technologies. You will join a strong team of data engineers what will create high-performance, optimized, and robust date pipeline processes to move data from disparate sources from around the globe.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contribute, as part of a team, in designing, testing, and implementing sophisticated data pipeline technologies to extract and transform data from source systems
- Perform data-modeling on target systems to store data and support analytic querying
- Communicate with other development teams to gather and document requirements
- Work in Agile methodology and participate in design and review meetings
- Follow best practices for the software development life-cycle including coding standards, reviews, source management, build and testing
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to implement best-practices around large scale data processing
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role working with large data sets and ETL processes
- 7+ years of industry experience in software development
- Knowledge and practical use of a wide variety of RDBMS technologies such as MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server or Oracle
- Strong SQL experience with an emphasis on analytic queries and performance
- Experience with various “NoSQL” technologies such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with either native database or external change-data-capture technologies
- Practical use of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, and Parquet
- Use of Data flow and transformation tools such as Apache Nifi or Talend
- Implementation of ETL processes in languages such as Java, Python or NodeJS
- Use of large shared data stores such as Amazon S3 or Hadoop File System
- Thorough and practical use of various Data Warehouse data schemas (Snowflake, Star, OLAP cube)
- Use of cloud-based data warehouse technologies including Snowflake, AWS RedShift.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!