As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
Kraken’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dedicated Senior Data Analyst to help our team’s adoption towards a data-driven culture. We’re leveraging a state of the art technology suite of products that enables a six-star candidate experience and an efficient workflow for our team.
We are working towards building out centralized dashboards that inform all aspects of our hiring process. The dashboard audiences will include Kraken executives and individual team members. You will create and help to audit and monitor the dashboards that you develop and implement. Our goal is to establish baseline metrics and thresholds and create a system of alerts that allows us to respond to changes immediately.
This is the first data position hired within the Talent Acquisition team and you will have peers throughout our company to collaborate with. You will report to our Senior Manager of Recruiting Operations.
This is a remote role with a location preference of the Americas or Europe.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, with a preference for experience within the Talent Analytics domain
- 2+ years of experience creating dashboards and driving reporting and insights to senior leaders
- Experience with statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining
- Experience with SQL, R, or Python
- Ownership, accountability, and a bias to action
- Expertise in data integrity and quality
++ Exceptional with data storytelling and data visualization
++ Passionate about accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency
Within your first month, you will:
- Onboard and become familiar with Kraken tools and processes
- Gain an understanding of our Talent technology stack (Lever, Ashby, Workday)
- Understand our department and company objectives and shape our analytics strategy
- Begin working on the development and implementation of your first two dashboards
Within your first six months, you will:
- Help assess the data needs of our leadership teams and design dashboards and a regular cadence of automated distribution
- Have completed the development and implementation of our eight proposed dashboards
- Have created our talent data dictionary and helped to drive awareness of our key metrics, why we are tracking them, how we measure them, and our plan to improve them
- Provide guidance to our Talent Managers, recruiters, and sourcers about their individual performance metrics
Within your first year, you will:
- Have helped to drive our Talent Acquisition function into one of the most data-driven and performance-conscious cultures in the industry
- Help to create our strategic data roadmap and goals for the future months and years
- Begin to mentor or receive mentorship from data experts within Kraken
- Identify trends and enable us to meet Kraken’s hiring targets.
- Call with Recruiter - 30 minutes
- Call with Hiring Manager - 45 minutes
- Practical Exercise - 2 hours and 45 minute presentation/discussion
- Final Interview - VP of Talent - 45 minutes
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.