About the role
Are you ready to revolutionize cloud operations? We're seeking a talented and passionate Cloud Operations Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and create the next generation of low-code infrastructure management and optimization tools. You'll be at the forefront of driving innovation in the cloud operations segment. If you love Unix and Linux, work in the terminal console, and have a genuine passion for technologies like Terraform and RegEx, then this is the role for you.
What's more exciting? You'll have the freedom to work remotely from anywhere in Europe!
As the Senior Cloud Operations Engineer, you'll lead the development and implementation of our cutting-edge, low-code platform. You'll code, build, and enhance the platform using your expertise in tools like Terraform, Unix, Linux, and regular expressions. Collaborating with top vendors such as Cloudflare, AWS, GCP, and Azure, you'll integrate their services into our platform to create a seamless and flexible infrastructure solution. With the intent of becoming a platform that enables anyone to offer their services to customers using our platform, you'll play a key role in shaping our open-source hosting platform.
- Establish and maintain credibility with highly technical engineers
- Work on automation tools to improve the efficiency and elasticity of our environment
- Provide functional, team, and program leadership on multiple projects across different engineering disciplines
- Create and maintain deployment scripts for microservices
- Configure and administer Git repositories
- Build out monitoring, alerting, and dashboard capabilities to monitor CI/CD and production KPIs and other metrics
- Lead the overall DevOps strategy and implementation within the organization
- Work closely with other senior technical leaders to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives
To be successful in this role, you have
- Multiple years of experience with large-scale AWS infrastructure and CI/CD automation of microservices
- Have experience developing enterprise applications utilizing micro-service implementation structures
- Have experience building RESTful service frameworks
- Have experience leading software teams in an Agile environment and leveraging advanced engineering practices
- Have experience building enterprise-level applications
- Have experience utilizing an applied, iterative architecture delivery model
- Have experience dealing with firewalls, packet filters, proxy servers, traceroute, and ping
Apply for the position of Senior Cloud Operations Engineer.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you're interested in joining our team. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Atomia is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate applications solely based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, pregnancy, physical or mental variations, medical condition, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, or other irrelevant factors.
Do you have any questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us electronically.
Headquartered in the picturesque city of Västerås, Sweden, with a thriving second base in Niš, Serbia, Atomia is a dynamic blend of about 50 ambitious and talented professionals. Our team predominantly comprises seasoned DevOps and developers actively developing new state-of-the-art products and contributing to the Atomia platform's development. Flexibility is vital for us so that you can work remotely or from one of our offices; the choice is yours.
On the cusp of another significant expansion, we're excited to announce the launch of a new department dedicated to outsourcing development, operations, support, and 24/7 monitoring. This novel division will bolster our ability to provide seamless and comprehensive services to our clients, regardless of their needs.
Our team is a vibrant mix of creativity, openness, and relaxed professionals who are invested in supporting your career advancement. We guarantee that your work experience with us will be more than just a job; it will be a journey full of fun and learning. Maintaining this culture is our priority; to do that, we need competent people like you.
Welcome to Atomia!
Atomia je internacionalna kompanija sa kancelarijama u Srbiji i Švedskoj. Kompaniju su 2009. godine osnovali stručnjaci u oblasti hostinga koji su želeli da izgrade fleksibilnu cloud hosting softversku platformu. Atomia kreira proizvode i rešenja za cloud i hosting provajdere. Danas, samo nekoliko godina od pokretanja prve platforme, Atomia ima za kupce neke od najvećih hosting kompanija u Skandinaviji i širi se na ostatak Evrope. Srpski ogranak kompanije Atomia nalazi se u Nišu već 10 godina pod nazivom Troxo DOO, i već je poznata kao kompanija koja okuplja veliki broj programera u regionu.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Nema ničeg pozitivnog, savet izbegavajte!
Proces selekcije (intervju) je katastrofalan. Kolektiv je pretrpan poslom i pod konstantnim pritiskom. Nema dovoljno ljudi koji znaju šta rade. Plate su sramotne, ljudi koji ne znaju ni tablicu množenja imaju veće plate od ovih!
Preporuke se učitavaju...