Senior Business Developer (Lead Nurture Specialist)
Reporting to the Business Development Team Lead within eFront’s Marketing Department, the successful candidate will be “The Glue” that connects eFront’s Sales and Business Development team. You will manage a portfolio of leads that have already been engaged by eFront but need further nurturing due to timeline, budget, growth or other constraints. These companies range from some of the most exciting up-and-coming venture capital firms to established, world-renowned financial institutions (yes you’ve heard of them). Your main responsibilities will include to:
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Immerse yourself in the world of Private Equity, research industry trends and pain points, understand the needs of investment professionals and learn how to match those needs with eFront’s innovative suite of products and services
- Ripen and mature a portfolio of existing leads by consistently staying on their radar via periodic qualification calls, content e-mails, webinar invitations and thought leadership.
- Find ways to excite and educate prospects about trends and pain points they may not even know about
- Transition prospective eFront clients from initial interest to purchase consideration
- Coordinate with Sales so much that they consider you a part of the Sales team
Must Haves (In Order of Importance):
- Native English Speaker (will be tested)
- Highly Motivated
- Sales Experience
- International Corporate Background
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Patient, Disciplined and Detail Oriented
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record in Sales/Business Development within a B2B software environment
- Keen Interest in Finance and Fintech
- Fluency in another global language
- Highly collaborative personality with ambitions to work in B2B Software Sales
*If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! As a cover letter, please forward us an e-mail addressed to a Private Equity Firm (Google one) pitching one of eFront’s products (scour our new website). You can use any information readily available on our website or online. The shorter and more effective the e-mail, the better.
Please complete the assignment in order to be considered.
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!