We are looking for:
Senior Business Analyst
GCOMM is an Australian IT services company offering connectivity, cloud and managed IT services to companies in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast through direct and wholesale channels. We partner with leading technology companies like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Hitachi, Commvault, and Gartner to deliver services that help our customers run their business with confidence. We’ve been operating in Australia for more than 20 years and in Belgrade for more than 7. The company is constantly growing, learning and changing to stay at the forefront of technological innovation.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our growing team in Belgrade to uphold the bringing of a fresh perspective to the company and help to develop revolutionary creative work.
Why should you become a Senior Business Analyst at GCOMM
There is continuous learning through international business travel, latest, and fast-performing technology and software, and paid certifications and external training;
You get to be surrounded by awesome, knowledgeable, and passionate colleagues;
You will get to do things that are meaningful and gain an appreciation for your contribution;
You will successfully uphold the work-life balance through company flexible work hours, work from home opportunity, fun and educating team building events, healthy snacks, and open office space area.
As a Senior Business Analyst in our team for Software Development, you will:
- Consult with the users, both internal and external, to understand the new system and automation requirements that could be implemented
- Assist in defining the vision and scope of the assigned projects
- Work in conjunction with the user and management to capture requirements, define policies and other business rules
- Interpret various concepts and terminologies including highly technical content and express them in a clear and concise manner (understandable to engineers)
- Document the work procedures into specified user requirements
- Develop user documents including knowledge-based articles, user manuals, etc.
- Develop a functional specification based on specifications of user requirements
- Act as an interface between users, development team and management
- Act as the internal representative and subject matter expert for user requirements
- Provide training, advice, and assistance to users, as required
- Develop test plan and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Test prototype software features
- Communicate strategy and results to the team members and report to the management
- University Degree, preferably in technical fields
- Minimum of 3 years of business analysis experience
- Relevant certification will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform will be considered as an advantage
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of the English language is a must
- Experience in managing IT projects in software development and automation will be considered as an advantage
- An aspiration to develop as a team leader or experience in managing people will be considered as an advantage
How to apply
Did you like this job ad? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send us your CV and cover letter via Infostud. By sending your application, you agree that its information will be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.