Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings, and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
- Develop backend components for our human data layer solution
- Design and develop tools, frameworks, and infrastructure to automate engineering workflows
- Write clean and testable code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional and highly skilled team
- Influence positively and inspire other team members
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- BSc/MSc degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field, or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with architectural design
- Strong focus on quality and scalability
- Experience in crafting infrastructure and frameworks
- Comfortable working with Linux and command-line tools
- Experience with containerized solutions (Docker)
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development
- Fluency in English and great communication skills
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience with other modern programming languages (Python, C++)
- DevOps experience
- Experience with IoT networks
- Knowledge or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact future of a fast growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?