Senior Backend PHP Developer
FULL TIME | BELGRADE
Softwarehaus is a Danish company with a mission to provide the best end-to-end web solutions. We run a variety of different international e-commerce websites and help clients manage their promotional campaigns. Our base is in Copenhagen, with offices in Belgrade.
Our team consists of vibrant, charismatic people with excellent creative and leading skills, and we are actively searching for talented individuals to join our Belgrade crew.
- Support recruiting of further team members by conducting interviews and working together with HR on creative recruiting efforts
- Initiate, promote and allocate the resources for technological innovations
- Ensure and improve performance, reliability, flexibility and maintainability of ours products
- Support test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Collaborate with and provide technical consultation to Product Owners,
- Frontend Developers, Backend Developers, Project Manager,...
- Foster continuous knowledge transfer between front & backend developers
- You’ve completed a degree in Computer Science or related field
- You’ve gained experience leading a team or project from beginning to end
- You’re a skilled developer with 3+ years’ experience in programming with PHP
- You’re hungry to learn and are up-to-date on the latest web-technologies
- Your passion for Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban) is infectious
- You’re comfortable communicating in English
- Portfolio, so we can get a glimpse of your capabilities, vision and previous work
You surely don't need much persuasion to want to work in the place that offers:
- Top-notch equipment
- As you can see on the cover photo above, we really do have the best view in town
- Company-paid lunch
- Free use of swimming pool and gym facilities in the building
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.