Funding Options are looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to help reimagine and reinvent how small businesses discover and access the right financial products for their needs.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
We work in an agile fashion, small cross functional squads, with daily stand-ups and fortnightly retrospectives. You’ll bring new ideas, and become an integral part of the process of continuously improving our product.
Our stack includes - Python, AWS environments (including Lambda & Fargate), Terraform, CircleCI, React / Gatsby, Sentry and Google BigQuery / Stitch / Metabase.
- Maintain and extend existing services and design and develop new services where appropriate
- Help to define and evolve the architecture
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Build new and maintain existing internal libraries
- Help to improve the product by following, assessing and selecting emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience working in Scrum and follow Agile development practises
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An understanding of Salesforce integration would be a bonus
- 21 days paid holiday as well as the Serbian National Bank holidays
- Discounted medical insurance
Vi znate svoj posao, oni znaju poslovne finansije.
Pomažu vlasnicima preduzeća da uspostave odgovarajuće finansije, tako da mogu pouzdano da trguju, planiraju i rastu.
Preporuke se učitavaju...