GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for Senior BI Support Engineer / Administrator.
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for implementation and maintenance of business intelligence solutions. You should possess a broad general knowledge in information technologies as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Senior BI Support Engineer / Administrator is responsible for administration, maintenance and monitoring of the complete BI environment in order to ensure uninterrupted operations and continuous improvements, provides operational support for end users and support for maintenance and implementation of BI applications.
Senior BI Support Engineer / Administrator works with other technicians, business analysts, developers and business owners to understand requirements and to identify solutions.
Senior BI Support Engineer / Administrator is expected to possess and utilize significant breadth and depth of experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of BI solutions and management of BI systems, and will be expected to oversee and guide the work of other team members.
As a member of our team you will get a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- More than 3 years experience in end user support and system administration
- Understanding of software deployment process
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Windows 2008 or 2012, Windows 7, 8 or 10) and experience with Microsoft Active Directory system
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN communication protocols and firewall operation
- Knowledge of scripting languages (eg. Python, PowerShell)
- Advanced knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining server and user applications environments including logging configuration and analysis
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring systems (eg. Nagios), events filtering and prioritization
- Experience with source version control management systems (eg. Mercurial, Subversion)
- Ability to execute troubleshooting tasks
- Ability to learn fast new technologies and become independent in daily task execution
- Ability to lead the implementation process, improvement initiatives and to create environment of continuous improvement
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving for new skills
- Flexible attitude
- Strong dedication to quality
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Familiarity with BI technologies and platforms (eg. Qlikview, Qlik Sense, PowerBI, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (eg. Azure, AWS)
- Understanding of BI applications lifecycle, application deployment and quality assurance
- Understanding of BI technologies and concepts, integration with source systems and ETL process
- German language familiarity
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.