Makeen Technologies helps the world's most innovative companies explore new ideas and quickly transform those ideas into products that customers love. From improving business intelligence and modernizing IT systems to building innovative consumer apps and IoT products, Makeen provides end-to-end software design and development solutions that deliver results.
In this position, the engineer will have the opportunity to:
- Design the company-level strategy for applying UI automation to a portfolio of web applications.
- Architect the entire automation stack and setup from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, project managers, directors.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience developing, and maintaining innovative test automation frameworks
- Experience in Automation tools (Primary: Selenium, Cypress)
- Experience with BDD/TDD (Cucumber/ gherkins)
- Candidate who has set this up from scratch and used for functional/automation testing
- Candidate who has used this frameworks to seed data (over mq, xml etc.)
- Strong knowledge of automation testing best practices.
- 5-8 years of relevant QA Automation experience
- 3 + years of experience with Selenium
- BDD/TDD (Cucumber/ Ruby/ gherkins)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.