IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
The Global Information Security (GIS) Security Architect IV reports to the Manager of Security Architecture. This position is responsible for supporting Archer eGRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) and security governance programs. Archer GRC support includes administer, configure, and implement modifications of instances in Archer Center of Excellent. Work with a variety of stakeholder across the organization for both programs. This role performs the function of subject matter expert and will include representing the Archer GRC providing inputs on strategic initiatives and being the ‘go to’ person for the development.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain current and future Archer eGRC technology diagrams, processes, and procedures
- Collaborate across all business unit and review security solutions and workflows and recommend security related enhancements
- Provide technical documentation for eGRC projects
- Assess at a technical level, the security designed into a solution or project
- Ensure project compliance to Information Security standards, policies, and procedures. Make recommendations to ISMS modification as needed.
- Investigate and recommend similar eGRC security technologies for incorporation into the architecture of company products/services
- Assists in the development of secure architecture and designs and provides training on security solutions
- Works closely with IT Services on cloud security aspects
- Bachelor's degree with a technical / computer science / technology major or equivalent experience in a computer science or engineering field.
- 3 years of related experience
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally.
- Knowledge of database fundamentals.
- Good communication, decision making and self-leadership skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience on GRC platforms such as RSA Archer, IBM OpenPages, ServiceNow, SAP GRC, or AuditBoard.
- Experience with database management and SQL.
- Experience working with SharePoint webpages including developing and maintenance.
- Information security certifications such as CompTIA+, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA CASP, CRISC, CISSP
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work remote or from office
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Learning platforms Udemy and Harvard online
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable international environment
- Competitive salary
- Full time, indefinite period employment
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Sick leave up to 30 days is fully covered
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants. Interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- Resume review, we will contact only candidates with relevant background
- MS Teams Interview with Talent Partner
- Interview for shortlisted candidates with Mgr Governance & eGRC Comp & Bus Continuity Governance, Risk, Compliance and B
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
Usually, the whole process lasts few weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.