Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Senior .NET / C# Developer
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
We would expect from you:
- Work on a core ipan applications as a backend developer.
- Learn business rules from intellectual property domain.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Resolve the challenging technical and application problems of the project.
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities.
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures.
- Ensure tasks are finished on time and with high quality according to given priorities.
- Deliver development projects on time and with high quality.
Our ideal match:
- Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with Dependency Injection, IoC.
- Familiar with SOLID.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes using MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Code First approach.
- Knowledge of Web services development (WCF and Web API).
- Familiar with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with TFVC or Git version controls.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
- Ability to work well within teams.
- Responsible approach to work.
- Proactive & positive mindset.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.