IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The way we work:
You will work in the team of 20+ people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate/junior developers. Part of our team is organized as small Agile/Scrum team.
You will cooperate with the colleagues from our and other teams, and will be involved in requirements analysis, solution design and development, and post-development support. You will also work closely with OPS and QA teams.
What you’ll do:
- Coding cutting-edge Sports-Betting solutions for the global market
- Perform hands-on software design and development
- Write unit tests and perform peer design/code reviews
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems and write technical documents
- Work closely with requirements engineers to estimate and developed to quality products
- Promote high quality and timely completion of projects
- Work with onsite and remote teams
- Strive for continuous improvement in efficiency
- Design and develop tooling that will drive efficiency in workflows.
- Deliver top quality feature rich software on time on budget
- At least 3 years of professional experience with .NET Ecosystem (C#, ASP.NET Web API, DI, REST, OpenAPI)
- In-depth knowledge of .NET and .NET Core framework
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Intermediate English Level is mandatory
- Good knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of software debugging tools
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented and Concurrent Programming
- Experience with source versioning systems (TFS, Git)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Redis
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle)
- Knowledge and experience with Docker
- CI (Teamcity)
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth in a stable environment with proven business and product
- Dedicated innovation time, budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Flexible working hours in class-A office with good working atmosphere and great people and remote work option
- Private health insurance for you and your family
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a 2 weeks of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at IGT Belgrade!
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Screen with recruiter
- Technical Interview with Sports Betting Web team
- Final Interview with HR Manager and Sports Betting Director