Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
Numbrs was founded with the vision to revolutionise banking. Therefore from day one Numbrs has always been a technology company, which is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate. We live and embrace technology.
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You are responsible for planning, developing, and monitoring all information security aspects of the organisation and our large scale micro-service based distributed systems. From establishing security policies, implementing active defense-in-depth strategies, to conducting reviews of software and infrastructure, you are leading a security-first organisation without compromise. You enjoy learning new things and keep yourself up to date on the latest security threats and defenses. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- a minimum of 3 years security work experience
- experience in establishing organisation wide security policies and procedures in a regulated environment
- experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and back-end infrastructure
- experience implementing modern crypto systems and securing sensitive data in motion and at rest
- experience in security auditing of back-end distributed systems and infrastructure
- good knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, or Python
- hands-on experience with performing code and design reviews
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent interpersonal skills, English written and oral communication
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with the management of personal data according to the GDPR
- hands-on experience in securing and monitoring Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- good understanding of modern authorisation protocols like OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- good German written and oral communication skills