The Chainlink Labs Product Security team is looking for a driven and passionate Security Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. You will help design and advise other teams on secure and scalable architectures, assist with their implementation, and develop entirely new and novel systems that protect Chainlink and the Web3 ecosystem. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape and secure the next generation of Web3 products and infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Build security tools and controls that are deployed across the company
- Design, develop, and deploy new core security features to public Chainlink products like the Chainlink core node
- Define new processes and systems that make attacks on our networks hard to execute and easy to detect
- Immerse yourself in Chainlink’s upcoming engineering and non-engineering projects and ensure security is fundamental to their design and functionality
- Help define, shape, and achieve the company’s broader security goals
- Strong coding skills
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment and set of technologies
- Previous experience in a security related function
- Comfortable with *nix operating systems (including macOS)
- Previous experience building security software or securing enterprise systems
- Experience in Go or Rust
- Experience writing or auditing Solidity
- Experience writing, auditing, or securing frontends (React, NPM)
- Strong understanding of cryptography, including concepts such as TLS, FIDO, encryption, and public key cryptography
- Familiarity with security analysis tooling and frameworks
- Enthusiasm for the Ethereum (and other EVM compatible networks) with experience in tooling development, hardware wallets, and deployments
- Experience working on open source software with a GitHub history to prove it
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.
Rad od kuće
Preporuke se učitavaju...