TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia. In this role, you will work closely with engineering by interfacing with team members and cross-functional partners to build products and solutions that successfully meet customer needs and business objectives.
Position in Belgrade
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams with a focus on promoting Agile values and practices as well as a culture of continuous improvement.
- Facilitate team ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Work closely with Product Manager/Product Owner and Development Lead counterparts to ensure user stories in the backlog are "development-ready" and that deliverables and timeframes are consistent with business priorities.
- Track iteration status and resolve impediments or blocked user stories as needed.
- Contribute to quarterly planning, project scheduling and release management.
- Facilitate meetings and cross-team coordination to resolve dependencies, manage expectations and achieve alignment with stakeholders.
- Ensure successful deliverable completion despite challenges of varying complexity.
- Develop metrics to help improve team effectiveness, including reporting.
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Introduce new ideas which will improve performance and productivity.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience as Scrum Master for software development teams practicing Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrated end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation experience delivering multiple high quality, customer-facing software offerings on time using Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives and working with diverse stakeholders to build strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire continuous improvement.
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery.
- Experience using Agile tools such as Jira.
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new things.
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments.
- Experience working as a software developer or engineer.
- General project management experience.
- Scrum master certification – CSM or ACP.
- Experience working with global teams.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also friendly working environment.
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.