Who we are:
Material Exchange is a unique B2B platform that works with leading footwear and apparel brands to digitalize the material sourcing processes. Global restrictions on travel and a shift to digitalization has accelerated the need for digital material data. Material Exchange has a comprehensive library of materials that are required by brands to develop and produce footwear, apparel and accessories. Material Exchange is working towards becoming the next young Swedish unicorn and is adding key hires to its global team.
The Material Exchange database is a highly secure vault containing approximately 40,000 digital materials from some of the largest material suppliers in the world including, Clarino, Tiong Liong Corp, Kuraray and over 350 more. Material Exchange brand customers include Ariat, Keen, Caleres, Steve Madden, Deckers Brands, Global Brands Group and many more.
By leveraging the platform brands can reduce sourcing costs, improve product development timelines and reduce supply chain risks. The platform supports suppliers in better connecting to their brand customers and enables them to find opportunities for new business.
Material Exchange is backed by leading European and International Venture Capital firms including Inventure, Partech, Norrsken VC and DayOne Capital.
We are endorsed by the industries we support with backing from the Footwear Distributors & Retailers Of America (FDRA) and United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA).
Recently, we won the Consumer Trends category at the South Summit Startup Competition 2020 out of 3700+ leading startups.
Material Exchange has a driven and passionate working ethos with a diverse cultural background. You will be joining a highly ambitious organisation at a very exciting time and play a key role in the company’s growth. Our business is international, with offices in USA, Sweden, Serbia, UK, Armenia, India and China.
Summary about the position:
We are looking for a Scrum Master with an excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices;
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization;
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments;
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework Resolve conflicts and issues that occur;
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity;
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed;
Things we are looking for:
- A person with strong leadership skills that can provide the guidance and direction needed for the team;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a part of a team are essential;
- Experience in a scrum master role;
- Familiarity with software development;
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language is a must;
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience on a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not;
- Experience with successful Agile techniques;
- Ability to work with and lead a team;
- Experience in a scrum master role;
This position reports to: CTO
- Young fast growing and dynamic work environment
- Regular company events
- Flexible working location and hours
Equal opportunities employer:
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Annual Base Salary gross: 25k-30k euro
Type of engagement:
- Full-time employment;
Special requirements :
- Working on CET time zone;
- 1 position;