Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company in highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. Your task will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system and drive the adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration in the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Strong knowledge of Scala development stack
- Knowledge of concurrency and core Akka technologies
- In-depth understanding of reactive and functional design patterns and approaches.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with build systems (Maven)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Preporuke se učitavaju...