As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Who we’re looking for:
A Salesforce Developer who will participate in various different implementation/development/maintenance projects of Salesforce products inside of TX Group and broader Swiss Media market.
This person will be primarily responsible to build / test / maintain Salesforce platform custom code requirements defined by Business Stakeholders. He/She will also be able to administer the instance and develop solutions using declarative techniques.
- Work with Salesforce project stakeholders to understand business needs, shape business requirements, define optimal development strategy, set output expectations, organize work, and agree on ways of collaboration and communication with all relevant parties.
- Design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Salesforce platform using both programmatic and declarative tools.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Collaborate with other internal application teams to design and develop an integration solution between in-house applications
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Respond to incidents related to Salesforce Ecosystem and solve issues according to feedback from stakeholders
- Comprehend various loopholes in the existing Salesforce setup and suggest improvements of existing processes
- Manage the change testing process, which includes establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual feature testing
- Handle all Salesforce administrative functions including user account management, security updates, system maintenance and other routine tasks
- Maintain relevant updates in salesforce/force.com platform including communication to stakeholders
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for regular Salesforce upgrades/releases
- Create technical documentation
- Provide consulting sessions for all stakeholders and team members when needed
- Work in an environment of experienced Salesforce experts and contribute to building a great knowledge sharing center that is supposed to deliver top-notch Salesforce solutions for the stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree + in Computer Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experienced in delivering Salesforce solutions and projects within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experienced in integrating Salesforce with different business systems and familiar with APIs, web applications, databases, and system architecture
- Hands-on Salesforce development experience including APEX Controllers and Triggers, Batch, Integration, APIs, SOQL, SOSL, VFP, Lightning frameworks and Web Services
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into technology solutions.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application architecture coupled with a good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and platform limitations
- Strong data management abilities
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Solid HTML and CSS skills are a plus
- Good understanding and experience with agile delivery methodology
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player that is forward-thinking
- Ability to prioritize and handle several different projects
- Great communication skills
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally