We are looking for students on their final year of study and recent graduates for working and gaining practical knowledge during 3 months internship in our Salesforce team! The Internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week. The intern will contribute to the overall success of the Salesforce team by providing support, as well as managing the tasks, records, and process flows. The best candidates will receive a job offer after completing their Internship.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Salesforce team in Niš office, including:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- RESTful API
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Analytically discerns and finds creative solutions to the problem
- Responsible, serious and performs with confidence
- Highly motivated and is always in the running because he monitors the news from the team
- Always wants to improve his knowledge and skills
- Flexible, independent and proactive, but also works well in the team
- Good team player
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.