What does this internship look like?
- Occasionally, we organize SFCC internships. For more information, stay up to date on our social networks
- The internship lasts 3 weeks (15 working days)
- The SFCC internship involves independent work on an intern project and will be organized in groups, but you will be working individually on your own intern project and consulting with your experienced mentor 1-on-1
- Similar to Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is an industry-leading, cloud-based ecommerce solution that enables personalized shopping journeys for customers across all digital channels
- SFCC provides a rich set of capabilities that help brands drive their core business needs such as growth, branded innovation, as well as a unified shopping experience
- After the internship, participants will obtain knowledge about the SFCC platform. How to use jobs, forms, validations and basic e-commerce entities (catalogs, pricebooks etc.)
What technical knowledge do I need to have to apply?
- Solid knowledge of:
- Vanilla JS and jQuery
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of GitFlow
Good to have
- CMS knowledge
- E-commerce experience
Deadline for applications: 30.08.2022.
Our beginnings resemble a classic startup story. Our two founders, Zoran Tovarloža and Nikola Gorjanac, began their journey as colleagues forging their path in the IT industry together. At the beginning of 2017, they ventured off and founded Bee IT. Ever since, our company’s goal has been to deliver quality web, software development, and eCommerce services and solutions to customers. Today, Bee IT is a vibrant company that work with our forgein clients from Europe, USA and the Middle East using the latest generation tools and technologies.
VALUES THAT DRIVE US
Transparent communication - Our cooperative environment is based on mutual
respect and open communication where we appreciate free expressions of
Trust and dedication - Our clients count on our team, and our team counts on
its members. We have nurtured an environment based on honesty, trust and
accountability since day one.
We are a team - Each project is an opportunity to learn something new and hone
our craft, and with each new client - we get better at what we do.
Solidarity - Our colleagues are always there to help out. When there’s a
challenge to be solved, we are all there to help find a solution.
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
HR manager je jako prijatna osoba pa je i sam intervju bio prijatan.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
New career opportunities as the company evolves in the future
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Paid English language classes
Paid education and courses
1 on 1 coaching sessions and internal soft skills training
Regular team-building events and fun activities
Paid sports activities
Working in a modern, pet friendly office