As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Who we’re looking for:
A Salesforce Administrator / Consultant who will participate in various different implementation/development/maintenance projects of Salesforce products inside of TX Group and broader Swiss Media market.
This person will be a Consultant, responsible to lead Stakeholders through optimal development strategy of Salesforce products within defined Business Requirements and an Administrator who takes care of maintaining Salesforce instances on a daily basis.
- Work with Salesforce project stakeholders to understand business needs, shape business requirements, define optimal development strategy, set output expectations, organize work and agree on ways of collaboration and communication with all relevant parties.
- Design, develop and deploy Salesforce application features end-to-end with declarative techniques
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Respond to incidents related to Salesforce Ecosystem and solve issues according to feedback from stakeholders
- Comprehend various loopholes in the existing Salesforce setup and suggest improvements of existing processes
- Manage the change testing process, which includes establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual feature testing
- Understand the broad technical landscape of business apps integrated with Salesforce, maintain and build new integrations and develop solutions that complement broad IT ecosystem
- Handle all Salesforce administrative functions including user account management, security updates, system maintenance and other routine tasks
- Maintain relevant updates in salesforce/force.com platform including communication to stakeholders
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for regular Salesforce upgrades/releases
- Create technical documentation
- Provide consulting sessions for all stakeholders and team members when needed
- Work in an environment of experienced Salesforce experts and contribute to building a great knowledge sharing center that is supposed to deliver top-notch Salesforce solutions for the stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree + in Computer Engineering / Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experienced in delivering Salesforce solutions and projects within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application architecture coupled with a good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Ecosystem and Platform Limitations
- Strong data management abilities
- Solid understanding of Data Loader, SOQL and SOSL
- Basic understanding of APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce API's
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Good understanding and experience with agile delivery methodology
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player that is forward-thinking
- Ability to prioritize and handle several different projects
- Great communication skills
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally