JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience, simplify the complex and enable unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market.
Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Software Architect – Developer Lead (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Direct Report to Product Development Manager located in Milan
- Define product high-level design guidelines and select frameworks and libraries to be adopted. Dedicate part of the time for technologies scouting.
- Define technical coding standards for the team, coding best practices, as well as development tools to be used.
- Design and implement core functionality according to requirement and functional specifications
- Participate in functional discussions with stakeholders and provide estimates required for enhancements of existing functionality and development of new features/modules
- Help Troubleshooting and maintaining your team’s code
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components as well as in development process and supporting technologies
- Support your development team activities through mentoring and peer reviews
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline
- More than 10 years of experience in web-application development with an expert knowledge of Java
- More than 3 years in a similar team leading position, preferably in a product development context
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to analyze functional and business requirements and to estimate time/resource needs based on team skills and experience. Deadlines focus during execution.
- Knowledge of general MVC (model view control) methodologies and technologies. Preferred experience in using Struts and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with Git, SVN and Jira is a plus
- Experience in Multitenant SaaS Products is preferable
- Experience of advanced graphic components (e.g. Dojo, JQuery, AngularJS)
- Good ability to read/write/speak technical English (intermediate B1) needed to work in an international global organization. Preferable some knowledge of Italian language.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!