JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
SFDC Developer/Integration Administrator
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
The Enterprise Applications (EA) Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, implementing and communicating solutions for JAGGAER’s enterprise applications including but not limited to Salesforce (primary) and NetSuite (secondary), and integration solutions including Dell Boomi for cloud, on-premise and hybrid scenarios.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide development and technical subject matter expertise for enterprise applications to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Establish best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics across all enterprise applications
- Responsible for documenting all solutions designed for the business through Visio diagram flows and formal review plus sign off of the Business Requirements Documents development by the business to assure alignment of application solution and business requirements prior to development within applications occurs
- Responsible for managing a formal UAT with business to eliminate any misalignment and issues prior to go live
- Submitting all changes to production through change request ticket for sign off by impacted system admins
- Responsible for assisting the business in training documentation and communication
- Responsible for ensuring formal development and application change cycles (1) Business Requirements (2) EA Solutioning (3) Business Solution Acceptance (4) EA development (5) UAT (5) Live in Production:
- Responsible for managing systems roadmap
- Collaborate with various cross functional business teams to define functional application and integration requirements to allow more efficiencies between systems and work with manager to identify prioritization for EA roadmap
- Review and recommend changes to existing custom script and integration solutions to improve performance and productivity
- Projects are tracked in a PM tool outside of ticketed system; expected to provide weekly updates in project tracker and discuss risks with manager on weekly 1:1
- Responsible for leading monthly meetings with business to align roadmap expectations and EA status
- Interface with both internal/external technical (third party managed services) experts to drive system solutions.
- Will be responsible for escalating any ticket outside of knowledge capacity to third party managed services.
- Responsible for managing third party manage services SLA expectation per JAGGAER and third-party agreement.
- Expected to conduct weekly third-party status meetings with impacted JAGGAER system admins
- Design, implement, support and maintain integration between Salesforce, NetSuite, HR (UltiPro), PSA (Financial Force), T&E (Concur) systems and other enterprise applications using appropriate tools with ability to integrate large data sets on premise or on cloud according to business needs
- Support other requests from manager and leadership team
- Be available to support after hours technical issues from time to time
- Required APEX, SuiteTalk, SuiteScript SFDC programming language knowledge
- Required CPQ knowledge
- Required Lightning Component Framework knowledge
- Required SFDC ticketing system knowledge
- knowledge experience implementing integration projects using Dell Boomi required and with additional integration platforms preferred (i.e. Informatica).
- Required experiencing designing, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between enterprise applications across cloud and/or on premise
- Required skills to be able to map dataflows across many systems with clarity and accuracy Required strong skills in data profiling, de-duplication and cleansing
- Visualforce SFDC markup language for customer SFDC page
- Enterprise applications development experience with SFDC (required) and NetSuite (good to have)
- Proficient in SalesForce Multiple Community Management (Partners and Customers)
- Familiar with the business functions, preferably has business/commercial/accounting/finance as well as technical/developer background. Ability to understand customer's business needs, system functionality and business processes
- Good documentation & training skills; ability to document processes and train app admins
- Knows what good looks like in cloud architecture
- SalesForce Advanced multicurrency experience
- Worked in a private equity company in the past
- Experience with Pardot, D&B, Demand Tools, WordPress is a plus
- Ability to build integrations using SOAP and REST APIs A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Salesforce Certified Developer is preferred
- SFDC Certified Administrator is preferred
- NetSuite Certified Developer is a plus
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
What does success look like?
- You are consistently building solutions that meet business requirements on the first iteration of solution presenting to the business.
- The ability to keep the EA roadmap up to date with EA team’s current status and aligned with the business functions expectations.
- Following proper change management controls.
- Ability to meet ticket SLAs yourself and management of third-party managed services.
- You can handle multiple critical tickets along with a full project work load.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!