SAP consultant with experience at BC area with close cooperation with other SAP consultants, SAP solution architect, project manager and support team and customer peers of course both on-site and off-site.
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Apply company solutions to meet customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Balance internal needs with customer needs within defined parameters.
- May identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- May provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build strong relationship with management in assigned accounts.
- Influence delivery decisions on assigned account plans.
- Drive Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 2+ years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working experience in SAP BC consulting
- Well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking).
- Usage of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Conceptual and analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- The ability of decision making and problem solving
- Responsiveness to needs of internal and external customers
- Experience and ability to work in a team environment and establish good cooperation with colleagues
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Self-initiative and sense of responsibility
- Languages: Serbian and English (advanced knowledge in spoken and written).