You will be joining our dedicated team to develop an exciting graphic development app - from the ground up. We have an ambitious development roadmap with the goal of developing a completely innovative approach to UI design by challenging the norms and practices currently in use by the largest market players such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe. We want you to be a part of this story and help us build something meaningful!
- Expert Rust knowledge
- Solid foundation in mathematics related to linear algebra and analytical geometry
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns
Additional desirable skills:
- Experience with WebAssembly
- Experience with WebGL and OpenGL
- Interest in other languages and willingness to learn them
About the project
The project, under the working title of “Crio”, draws its inspiration from object-oriented programming patterns and introduces various currently unseen or unexplored ideas and improvements. Crio reinvents the entire design process - from the non-scalable, barebones approach of the mainstream design tools to a logically structured system of designer-friendly rules and conditions that largely automates the fine-tuning process inherent to today’s design.
Unlike its competitors, which are general-purpose design tools, Crio is truly specialized for the creation of user interfaces.
We've been working on Crio for three years as an exclusively self-funded project, providing us with more freedom to experiment. Our initial research has shown great potential for the product among designers, investors, and developers alike.
Here are some of the features on our roadmap:
- Flow-based canvas organization
- Advanced component manipulation
- Forced attribute reusability
- Automatic content inheritance
- Powerful instance management
- Intelligent style suggestions
- Rule-based component nesting
- Advanced stroke styling
- Multi-layered shadows
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
We love trying out new ideas and experiments, so this is a great position for curious, self-starter types. You'll work hands-on with new technologies and have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the look and feel of the final product - a novel, lightning-fast platform for UX/UI designers.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Crionis je moderna digitalna kompanija specijalizovana za razvoj inovativnih programskih rešenja. Od korisničkih iskustva prilagođenih složenim veb aplikacijama do vrhusnkih tehnologija u budućnosti, stalno su u potrazi za novim i uzbudljivim izazovima!