GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Resource Manager
A results-driven Resource Manager will be working as a part of Project Management Office on assigning people to projects based on their skills, expertise, availability and project needs. You will be determining personnel requirements, providing ongoing support to project managers, and collaborating on resource management with multiple teams within our organization.
To ensure success in this role, you should possess knowledge of resource management, project management or project portfolio management and ideally have experience in a similar industry. A first-class Resource Manager will be someone who can accurately assess and anticipate resource needs across a portfolio of projects and provide sufficient capacity to realize projects' goals.
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their availability and expertise
- Resolving any conflicting requests and mediating between different project managers
- Planning team capacity and forecasting recruitment needs
- Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments
- Documenting processes and maintaining records
- Bachelor's degree in business management, IT or related studies or comparable practical experience
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in project management, coordination or project portfolio management in a similar industry
- Excellent knowledge in definition and implementation of IT resource and skill management
- Proficiency in project management or project portfolio management tools is a plus
- Pronounced analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent office suite
- English proficiency
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.