Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Technical Software Project Manager by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 4+ years working as a software project manager
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
- Ability to read and write software application specifications
- Ability to grasp and understand well underlying subsystems
- Experience with large systems/applications is important
- A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create wireframe mockups
- Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
- Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
- Agile/Scrum and Jira experience is a big plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energy and passion for your work as well as a hands-on/ critical-thinking approach to the product, it's use, reproducing scenarios, proposing potential improvments.
- Proactive and and engaged coordinator
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Američka kompanija Scopic Software je lider po kvalitetu i ekonomski prilagođenim veb, mobilnim i desktop rešenjima. Kompanija je osnovana 2006. godine i sada ima skoro 200 zaposlenih širom sveta. Mi jesmo globalna kompanija, ali smo fokusirani na specifične, lokalne potrebe naših klijenata. Ništa nas ne inspiriše više od izazova pronalaženja pravog rešenja za određeni problem. Naši zaposleni rade od kuće, a rad je zabavan i izazovan. Radno vreme kod nas je fleksibilno.
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Prosečna neto plata
QA Specialist 1 plata