Remote Legal Tech Intern (m/f/d)
BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team has the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We’re currently looking for Remote Legal Interns who live in or close to the UK market.
Being a Legal Tech Intern with us
Since all universities are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be sitting at home wondering how to use this time productively to keep expanding your horizons. As a remote first company, we have always designed our entire infrastructure to allow our employees to work from anywhere. That’s why we now want to offer remote internships at our virtual location at short notice.
As a Remote Legal Tech Intern (m/f/d) you will support our Business Development and Customer Success teams in developing new applications and business models in the area of Legal Tech with and for our customers. You will work independently on the implementation of Legal Tech solutions with the BRYTER platform and conduct research. After intensive onboarding and training on the BRYTER platform, you will quickly be able to productively participate in our workflows.
Qualifications we would love to find
- You are pursuing a career in law and have at least graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, GDL or equivalent
- You learn quickly and have excellent analytical skills
- You have an affinity for technology – programming skills are not required
- You are very committed, reliable and work with high attention to detail even under time pressure
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are available immediately for at least 4 weeks
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in the growing legal tech field and develop new skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- The possibility to work exclusively from home – #flattenthecurve but be productive!