AMICUS is a pharmaceutical company, a member of Swiss based Swixx BioPharma group.
If you are interested to start your career or continue to work in a dynamic, highly professional environment, AMICUS SRB d.o.o. gives you the opportunity to do so.
AMICUS SRB d.o.o. seeks to hire Regional CRM Administrator, corporate position based in Belgrade.
Experience: Not less than 3 years' experience as CRM administrator, alternatively 5 years as IT administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of one of leading Customer Relationship Management systems used in pharma or similar industry at administrator / superuser level
- Strong general IT skills
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to guide users with no technical experience/education to the solution of technical issues
- Service oriented attitude
Academic Level: Bachelor / Master's degree preferred
Key roles and responsibilities
- Serves as the administrator of Swixx CRM system in countries that do not have local CRM admin support
- Serves as the 1st line support to users in countries under his/her responsibility, responding to their CRM inquiries over email, phone, or other means of communication
- Acts as the technical lead of CRM implementation in Swixx countries, closely collaborating with the project lead and local management
- Ensures effective communication with the CRM provider to quickly resolve all potential issues
- Supports business leaders by developing ad-hoc reports on CRM data based on their requests
- Prepares regular CRM reports as defined in the contracts with Swixx partners
- Closely collaborates with business users on regional (COO, Commercial and Marketing Leads) or local (BU heads, marketers, sales managers) levels in delivering their objectives
- Collaborates with finance department on development of company-wide performance dashboards that will include key CRM KPIs
The responsibilities listed above are a high-level summary for the position and other responsibilities might be assigned as the company grows.
Ideal candidate should possess great organizational skills, strong sense of personal responsibility and readiness to keep up with the growth of our company.
The recruitment procedure will be done with the utmost discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.