Zepter International is a Swiss, privately owned, multinational company established in 1986. by Mr. Philip Zepter. Since its inception, Zepter International has grown into a global multi-branded company that produces, distributes, and sells exclusive, high-quality consumer goods around the world, principally through its own sales network as well as through high-end stores. What started as single business unit selling cookware has over the past three decades expanded into 9 manufacturing sites, real-estate businesses, health centers and luxury hospitality retreats to form the new umbrella - the Zepter Group.
Zepter International set its global footprint with a help of over 100,000 consultants that have at some point represented the Zepter name, selling around billion products across 60 countries and utilizing over 400,000 square meters of office space.
Do you want to become a part of our team?
React/React Native Developer
We’re looking for a React/React Native Developer to join a growing team of a company that developed an interesting and innovative e-commerce web/mobile application for their life improvement innovations.
What you'll do:
- To develop a variety of mobile application solutions or web solutions
- Write clean and maintainable code using standard software development techniques
- Improve yourself by learning about and investigating new technologies
- Understand and clarify project requirements and specification
- Cooperate with team members and other teams
- Maintaining and publishing applications to store
Who you are:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in React Native or React
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, SOAP, and web services
- Extensive knowledge of HTTP, Ajax, JSON
- Experience with web, mobile app and/or native development in a professional environment
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser(cross-device) compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Excellent analytical skills and keen perception
- Ability to find creative and unconventional solutions
- Solution-oriented and proactive work attitude
- Solid work ethic - you are motivated to learn and work independently
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English and Serbian
- You meet deadlines and can communicate roadblocks
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Remote, hybrid or office work
- Macbook Pro
- Every employee receives Hyperlight Eyewear® (https://www.zepter.rs/p/the-0103bu-) and personal air purifier (https://www.zepter.rs/p/ion-03-)
- Sandwiches, fruits and snacks in office
- Game room
- Education and online courses
If you think that you meet the above requirements and want to become part of our team, we invite you to send your CV electronically.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Join our Zepter family
by membership in ClubLive100 via the link: https://s.zepter.app/u2/0P17
More about the Company at: www.zepter.rs