We are on the lookout for inspiring React.js Developers to join our community in Belgrade.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune’s most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities.
Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all React.js Developers to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job, you ask?
- Solve technical problems of medium scope and complexity
- Write understandable technical documentation
- Assist with analysis and estimation of client requirements
- Have regular and up-to-date reporting to team lead, service delivery manager and/or client, in accordance with a predetermined way of working
- Mentor less experienced developers and interns
- Assist recruitment team in performing technical interviews
You will stand out if you have
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with front-end design patterns
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of git and different branching strategies
- Experience with issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.
You can always meet us on www.symphony.is.