We are looking for a React Native developer with 1-3 years of experience in such a position.
Apart from having good technical knowledge, this person should also have an eye for the big picture and the business of our clients. Tackling responsiveness and mobile-based features, as well as developing and maintaining complex client-side solutions will be your daily routine.
A collaboration with the Belgium team will enable you to work on various projects for the world's well-known brands such as Philip Morris International, Bavaria, BNP Paribas Cardif, Vacheron-Constantin, First Stop, and others.
Skills and experiences:
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Solid knowledge of building components-based applications, state management, and application lifecycle
- Basic understanding of native iOS and/or Android development (Swift / Objective-C, Kotlin / Java) and their respective IDEs (Xcode / Android Studio)
- Good understanding of core React concepts, such as JSX, Components lifecycle, (Virtual DOM)...
Experience with tools and platforms such as:
- Error tracking and analytics: Sentry, Firebase Analytics & Crashlytics, Adobe Analytics
- Distribution and publishing: App Center, Firebase App Distribution, Play Store and App Store publishing
- Architecture, tooling and quality: Redux (or similar—like React Context), ESLint, Jest, React Native Testing Library, Prettier, Husky, Yarn, etc.
- Design: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, basic knowledge of what a design system is, and the most common ones on mobile (Material Design and Cupertino)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Implementing intuitive, user-friendly, client-side features and applications
- Writing high-performance, scalable and reusable code
- Supporting a code review driven culture to encourage quality development
- Mentoring the peers
- Contributing to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
What we offer:
- Working on international projects with well-known clients
- Working at the company with a transparent and flat organisational structure and culture
- A mentor’s assistance, no matter the level of your experience
- Personal and professional development supported by our experienced and educated colleagues
- Internal and external trainings
- Onboarding, people skills workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Gym, CrossFit or yoga training
- English language classes
- In-house library and conferences
- Team buildings
- Private health insurance