NaviPartner is a Danish IT company which offers vertical POS and e-commerce solutions for retail businesses, museums, and attractions for customers all over the world. We provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/BC365. With 170 employees located in 9 countries, we operate from our officed in Denmark, Sweden, Mauritius, Croatia and Serbia. 40% of our employees work remotely.
Several of our solutions are developed in React such as:
- POS (Point of Sale) application (desktop and mobile)
- Self-service kiosk-based retail App
- Hospitality App
The position is based in any of our offices or remote.
WHAT WE OFFER
Within a team of 2 experienced and talented react professionals located in Denmark and Switzerland, you will take responsibility of frontend features of our solutions by
- Developing the next-generation user interfaces
- Creating new UI themes to match different market and industry requirements.
- Identifying areas of improvement both visually and functionally
Furthermore, the team is working product-oriented and is always striving to optimize the products, either by increasing the code quality, implement new features or improve the user experience. Being a member of the team, you will contribute setting the direction and being part of the decisions for the development of future products.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 1+ years of professional experience; however, it’s more important to assess what you know and what you can do
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Relevant academic software engineering degree(s) and/or certification(s)
- Familiarity with Git and Azure DevOps
- Experience with TypeScript & backend relational databases
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
WHO WE ARE
- We consist, among others, of Dynamics 365 Business Central developers, web developers, project managers, technicians, supporters, and key account managers.
- We specialize in developing, delivering, and supporting business solutions for retail and attractions.
- We continuously work on further developing and quality assuring our solutions so that we can meet the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- We not only wish to be conceived as an IT provider. We strive to be our customers’ sparring partner in business development.
- We have a vision to maintain an environment that allows space and freedom for competent and committed employees.
The recruitment process will require you to:
- Meet the Chief Human Resource Officer to align on objectives and expectations
- Meet a React Developer for a talk to assess the technical fit
- Work on an inhouse testcase to evaluate your technical skills
NaviPartner is not looking for contractors, agents, offshore, etc. but motivated and gifted candidates willing to take part in our journey as a team member, colleague, and dedicated professional.