ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A part-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
We are looking for RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer to our RPA Team.
• Configuring new RPA solutions that are efficient, scalable, well-structured and maintainable.
• Working within project timelines, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
• Technical analysis and assessment of client processes that are planned for automation
• Maintain existing robots, suggest the improvements
• Min 1,5 years experience in development and deployment of RPA solutions
• Should have hands on experience with UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator. Experience with Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere, or other RPA platforms is plus.
• VBA, Python scripting, basic development skills
• Experience of bot-farms support for enterprise customers
• UiPath Certificate is a must. Certificate of other RPA vendor is a plus.
• Ability to work in Agile, & Scaled Agile model of delivery, and to work with global delivery teams and business consultants
• Experience of creating documentation (technical requirements, and design specification)
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.