We are looking for R&D Senior Full Stack Developer / IT Engineer, fluent in English (ref: RDD/05/20), Belgrade, Serbia.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated Senior Fullstack developer who is eager to work on complex and demanding projects in the Athens office. The successful candidate will join a highly professional team of Full Stack Developers / DevOps Engineers that uses state-of-the-art technologies (Java EE multi-tier architecture) to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations.
· Analyze, design, develop and maintain large and complex web-based Java applications within a team adhering to highly professional standards and methods;
· Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications, quality requirements and company standards;
· Contribute to the overall project and system documentation and develop technical documentation;
· Support business development by analyzing customer requirements providing effort estimations and designing solution concepts - both in house and on site by international customers;
· Undertake a leading role in the evolution of development process and methods by putting forward innovative ideas.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or software engineering;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Java software development, including full development lifecycle in a Web environment;
· Strong knowledge of core Java and/orJ2EE;
· Object Oriented Design skills and understanding of design patterns;
· Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in web development using at least one of the following: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap or other responsive framework;
· Experience with Spring Framework, JSON, MQTT, Kafka;
· Ability to write clean and scalable APIs and Restful WebServices;
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) and Linux operating systems;
· Fluency in English.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic international group, where you will offer your services as part of an international team, operating in a multilingual and multicultural environment, where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English.